Wallpaper can give your space a unique look, sometimes it can look dated. MP&COs experts are trained to use the right tools for each Wallpaper removal project and can remove even the most stubborn of wallpaper. During the Wallpaper removal process we only use non-toxic chemicals and the right tool for each individual job. Whether your Wallpaper is vinyl or fabric our pros know the right way to remove it.
Our Wallpaper removal process:
- Spray the area with a non-toxic solution to cut through the adhesive.
- Carefully remove the wallpaper with wallpaper removal tools.
- Check for any stubborn spots and use a wallpaper steamer to loosen the adhesive.
- The remaining residue is washed and cleaned.
- Repair the wall and check for any imperfections.
- Prime the surface & Paint it.
When you’re ready to take down your: bubbling, separated or dated Wallpaper were ready to help.